The Thursday Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue 11

3 posters

Go down

Issue 11 Empty Issue 11

Post by Ben.r.l Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:54 pm

Why Does Thursday happen so damn fast?
Sorry again for including NOTHING this week but my MEW almost died in the cave you need flash for. He was on 1hp while poisoned. I used Metronome, tick, tock, tick, tock, my heart pounding with every beat... REST! Mew fell asleep and regained his hp and healed all status effects. He was BACK, and ready to kick some zubat ass!

[EDIT: I don't even care that I used the wrong logo this week...]
Ben.r.l
Ben.r.l
Dragon

CRavens : 1252

http://www.thursdayclub.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Issue 11 Empty Re: Issue 11

Post by 91CRaven Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:53 am

Thats what you get for Mewing!

Even if you did have little time to do it you still managed to release it, I guess thats more important (lol for sympathy) than not getting it through our inboxes.

Regarding my Word's of Wisdom today, if you are at all a Jamaican, someone who is white and has dreadlocks, or a rapied dog, you may find it offensive. Just so you know. Other than that, it's typical CRaven fare.

And, WHERES THE MEW?!?
91CRaven
91CRaven
Mr Chips

CRavens : 9037

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben.r.l Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:23 am

Ben.r.l
Ben.r.l
Dragon

CRavens : 1252

http://www.thursdayclub.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr T Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:06 am

Monifer:

1) I like to think I was the inspiration for your Obama fly killing-ness Very Happy

2) "Obama is indeed a skilled sportsman and is good mates with Tiger Woods but when they play the course together Obama, inevitably, has to go easy on old Tiger, as even without that dodgy knee, the 44th President of the United States sinks a hole in one, roughly, every third hole and has a handicap of zero."

The dodgy knee bit implies that it holds him back ... Could this be a MISTAKE?!?! Also, Why doesn't he have a handicap of lower than 0? They do exist, chuuh!

*Hopes to have found a mistake on the Monifer front*
Mr T
Mr T

CRavens : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down