The Thursday Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wank Phrase has been released in a beta version!!!

4 posters

Go down

Wank Phrase has been released in a beta version!!! Empty Wank Phrase has been released in a beta version!!!

Post by Admin Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:49 pm

If you head on over to the games section on the Thursday Club website (www.thursdayclub.co.nr) then you will find that the link to Wank Phrase has been activated. I can't be bothered posting the rules etc. Lets just say its similar to catch phrase. Ben will let you know the rest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

CRavens : 12200

https://thursday.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wank Phrase has been released in a beta version!!! Empty Re: Wank Phrase has been released in a beta version!!!

Post by Ben.r.l Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:12 pm

If you don't know our groups sayings and 'in' jokes, I wish you good luck, and not even that'll help.
So anybody not local is boned pretty bad, but as they're all to lazy to sign up to this forum that may not be much of a problem.

For the rest of you, it's simply say what you see! If you're sure you're right but the game disagrees, Don't be disheartened! Try respelling or rephrasing your answer, The game is still quite picky.

Got a good score? Gloat here.
Ben.r.l
Ben.r.l
Dragon

CRavens : 1252

http://www.thursdayclub.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Wank Phrase has been released in a beta version!!! Empty Re: Wank Phrase has been released in a beta version!!!

Post by 91CRaven Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:20 am

I had a crack at it, very fun wankphrases!

I didn't get them ALL right, mainly because I missed out some words. Not gonna spoil what they are, just noting you have to be pretty accurate with your answers. Upper case letters, question marks, etc, are not a big problem for me.

For my score, one thousand and se7en hundred. (1700 if you can't read letters, which you should. This is a forum full of folk who speak English, sorry Americans).
91CRaven
91CRaven
Mr Chips

CRavens : 9037

Back to top Go down

Post by rajisace Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:26 am

rajisace
Creative

CRavens : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:44 am

91CRaven wrote:Not gonna spoil what they are, just noting you have to be pretty accurate with your answers. Upper case letters, question marks, etc, are not a big problem for me.

Surely not? I spend ages changing it so that you could be pretty vague. Punctuation and capitalisation is irrelevant (assuming u dont stick like a dollar sign in the middle of words etc.). So it doesn't matter if you say "dont" or "Don't", it reads it as the same. And it doesn't need the entire sentence to be accurate, only a few key words (otherwise level 3 would be way too hard.)

P.S. A special rank of the users choice will be granted to anyone who comes up with the phrase which solves all levels. Send the answers to me in PM's please as I don't want it ruined for anyone else.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:01 am

Wank Phrase version 0.2 has been released. This version allows you to submit high scores. There is also a forum for the game now too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down