The Thursday Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Dream

4 posters

Go down

My Dream Empty My Dream

Post by Ben.r.l Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:00 am

We were at a leavers medal show thing, Where the school gave out medal's for achievements and whatnot. It was in some kind of warehouse. I won two medals (i've forgotten what for) and told people I was going to put them on a necklace and wear them always. I got talking to Ranald and said how awesome it would be to have a big 'everybody' get-together and find stuff out about people, He agreed and left. As I left too I was with Dale and Sarah but got intercepted by my auntie and sister. They took me to a market that was set up in the woolies building. Heavenly Star was playing in the background (I kid you not). I bought some jam because i had caught a bee and was keeping him in my room (?) then I went home and logged on to this forum. Debbie had created an account and had posted 'lol' in one of the topics.

That was it. Sometimes dreams are deep and meaningful, spiritual experiences. Other times it's just crazy boring poo poo like that. POST YOUR FAVOURITE DREAMS!
Ben.r.l
Ben.r.l
Dragon

CRavens : 1252

http://www.thursdayclub.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

My Dream Empty Re: My Dream

Post by 91CRaven Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:18 am

Oddly, I don't dream anymore. I guess nothing is really influencial for me to dream about, or I have no soul.

However, as strange as I may be, I get dreams that predict the future of sort. Like in High School, I had a dream where our History teacher showed us a film about the Battle of Stirling Bridge, then we played a game online about flinging your teacher or something, and it actually happened...

I had others, but I can't remember much of them. But if it's dreams we are wanting, I did have a dream, pretty much the whole world was crapping bricks over that whole incident with scientists trying to recreate the big bang theory. I would say that was more of a lulz kind of dream.
91CRaven
91CRaven
Mr Chips

CRavens : 9037

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelephant Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:01 am

For a while I hadn't dreamt eaither, until about a week/ 2 weeks ago in which time I've have an insane number of bizzare dreams. Last night (erm this morning...) I dreamt that mum went out shopping. When she came back me and my sister were unpacking it, and she put a pack of blackcurrant jelly on the table infront of me, so obviously I started making jelly Very Happy Then she came back again and put a pack of orange and a pack of raspberry beside me as well so I asked "Oh do I make all of them?" and she just stood there with that creepy smile of hers where she refuses to talk and instead just stares at you. Then I heard mum call from the hallway "Not the blackcurrant!" and I was like "oh...."

Then I woke up Smile

And a few nights ago there was a group of us sitting out on this big rock hanging over the sea when suddenly we remembered we were supposed to be catching a boat. Magically our bags appeared out of nowhere of course, so we grabbed them and ran for the boat, but it started pulling away as we got there so we all had to dive on. Now this most likely very long and boring trip was condensed into about 20 seconds, so we pretty much got straight off the boat again, only to find there was some Bruce-Willis-action-movie style guy there trying to kill me.

I can't remember who I was with at this point but it was just me and some form of adult... but meh. We decided to go to this hotel to hide and we were running through a big maze of corridors and rooms to get away and suddenly I was in my sister's bedroom the way it was when we still shared it. I decided it was a great idea to hide in the wardrobe but soon realised no, I'm an idiot, it's a crap hiding place. We ran back down the stairs and ended up in a big shopping centre and the guy with me remembered he had to post a letter and the big, scary, gun weilding guy could wait, but the big, scary, gun weilding guy was clearly very impatient and started shooting at me again. But there were big sliding doors everywhere so I decided to dodge through them all to make him confused/ dizzy. Don't know if it worked though, I do believe I was interrupted at that point... Mad
Jelephant
Jelephant

CRavens : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Monifer Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:37 pm

I had a dream, or rather a nightmare, where all I can remember is Ryan saying:

"Let's go to Skins!"

Then I woke up! (Dripping with cold sweat and uncontrollable shivers racking my body. I may have even vomited slightly. Although my memory is hazy.) Thank Fudgecake it wasn't real life! (Or was it?.........)
Monifer
Monifer
Shark

CRavens : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum