The Thursday Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you?

4 posters

Go down

How are you? Empty How are you?

Post by Ben.r.l Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:46 pm

It's nearly 1am on a particularly hot Sunday night. In an effort to stir forum activity I have created this thread. I want you to post in it.

Your thoughts, your day, your job, where you went and how you enjoyed it etc. Anything. Didn't do anything? Just sat at home listening to music and staring at the paint on your wall? Tell us about it!

I watched the Tennis and was DELIGHTED to see Federer win after a loooong match. If Andy Murray ain't gonna win it may as well be Roger Federer. Even though he's the 'Schumacher' of Tennis I find there is something fundamentally likable about him and he plays a great game!
Ben.r.l
Ben.r.l
Dragon

CRavens : 1252

http://www.thursdayclub.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

How are you? Empty Re: How are you?

Post by 91CRaven Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:52 am

I've had a mixed week.

Work was pretty hot, and boring. Making blogs on WordPress couldn't be more exhausting, especially if your computer is going at a f*cking snails pace in a 39'C room. ¬¬

Thursday and onwards it was Xbox 360s and a lovely walk, in the countryside with a strong smelling of sheeps and cows. Very Happy And today, I'm RickRoll'd... permanently. By that I mean I know the entire lyrics to the song, and it's stuck in my head because it's such a frigging, catchy song! I request everyone is who brave enough to suck it out of my head in replacement of something else. NOT Duck Tales though.

Other than that, a super week!
91CRaven
91CRaven
Mr Chips

CRavens : 9037

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:37 am

Well I had a very lazy day today. I was recovering from an allergic reaction to aspirin (who would have guessed) and spent most of the moring watching star trek. Who the hell is allergic to aspirin though? It gives me the same symptoms as a hangover though apparently + an excessive thirst.

After beginning to feel better I realised that my day could be better spent playing Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, using my sexy dual monitor set up. As it turns out I was way to drowsy and got absolutely hammered.

The only solution was to internet. And of course the first stop is the Thursday Club forums.
Admin
Admin
Admin

CRavens : 12200

https://thursday.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben.r.l Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:46 pm

Life is like a hurricane, here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes - it's a duck blur!!

Hmm, what? oh, NOT Duck Tales...

Aspirin is not an entirely rare thing to be allergic to by the by, although it is typical of you to be a sufferer. I myself abstain from Aspirin and any non-prescription stronger than Paracetamol due to underlying mental instability and my ignorant fear of such drugs.
Ben.r.l
Ben.r.l
Dragon

CRavens : 1252

http://www.thursdayclub.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr T Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:08 am

I AM GREAT THANKS!

Also, Go see Harry Potter, he's the kiddie
Mr T
Mr T