The Thursday Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue 9

4 posters

Go down

Issue 9 Empty Issue 9

Post by Ben.r.l Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:05 pm

oops, unlocked it late again due to running out the house on a treasure hunt the moment Issue 9 was sent. I hate you Monifer. Got to where I thought clue 3 was and ASPLODED.
Ben.r.l
Ben.r.l
Dragon

CRavens : 1252

http://www.thursdayclub.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Issue 9 Empty Re: Issue 9

Post by Mr T Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:53 am

1. akksjedaddorjfdfskdlrocuwtrdfghj "... so I did"

2. NATIONAL TREASURE!

3. There were several powercuts around the that I read the newsletter, and that includes now, but during the power cuts, I heard that "Never gonna give you up" song on the radio, about se7en minutes before reading CRavens words of wisdom.... Ooh, scary!

EDIT: 4. I thought the mustard and ketchup were bottles of wine. Dang, I only got 50% in that case

5. Why didnt you pick up on the oven as a hazard? Its red glow, which is clearly blood, could easily drown any of those innocent se7en inch tall people Monifer spoke of?

And why the hell have you started the advertising links on random words? They werent there before, why are forumotion killing us this way?!

[/rant]
Mr T
Mr T

CRavens : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben.r.l Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Congratulations. You're stooooopid.

The advertising thing is a tad silly and occasionally frustrating but beyond our control unfortunately unless you want to buy us our own web domain for the site?
Ben.r.l
Ben.r.l
Dragon

CRavens : 1252

http://www.thursdayclub.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by 91CRaven Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:10 pm

Ben.r.l wrote:The advertising thing is a tad silly and occasionally frustrating but beyond our control unfortunately unless you want to buy us our own web domain for the site?

I thought the advertising was there because we were all cheap-ass-hoes and needed some quick cash. :/
91CRaven
91CRaven
Mr Chips

CRavens : 9037

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Ben.r.l wrote:Congratulations. You're stooooopid.

The advertising thing is a tad silly and occasionally frustrating but beyond our control unfortunately unless you want to buy us our own web domain for the site?

Listen to your editor... You want to buy us our own domain name, with hosting. You want to be able to go to www.thursdayclub.com/.co.uk and get to the website. Perhaps forum.thursdayclub.com/.co.uk to get here too?

[/Jedi Mind Tricks]
Admin
Admin
Admin

CRavens : 12200

https://thursday.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down